Baby Names


Having just given birth to our son 10 weeks ago baby names are very much still at the for-front of my mind. Although our baby names were chosen years ago it still fascinated me to look at the growing trends of 2017 names and thinking about the little ones that Leo will be going to school with and growing up with.
I LOVE baby names! I love watching videos on them, reading articles about them and forever adding new ones to my many lists. It is an interest that I think I've had all my life ever since I was a little girl naming my baby dolls.
We had Leo's name picked out almost eight years before he entered our world and it has been our favourite for as long as I can remember! Leo is Latin for lion, it is a strong, two syllable name and it's easy to spell (which was a big thing for me as it took me years to spell k-a-t-h-e-r-i-n-e!) . One of the things I loved most about his name is that it's hard to shorten and we loved it's link to lions as he was our strong IVF baby that beat the odds! His two middle names are Geoffrey and Sunny, named after two men who mean a lot to us.
I wanted to give a little inspiration to any expectant mummies out there or people just as interested in baby names as I am so here's a list of the most popular names of 2017 so far and also a cheeky little list of names I love but won't be using!
Top 10 Baby Boy Names 2017
1. Oliver
2. Jack
3. Harry
4. George
5. Jacob
6. Charlie
7. Noah
8. William
9. Thomas
10. Oscar
Top 10 Baby Girl Names 2017
1. Amelia
2. Olivia
3. Emily
4. Isla
5. Ava
6. Ella
7. Jessica
8. Isabella
9. Mia
10. Poppy
And here are 10 boys names and 10 girls that didn't make it to our short list when we were pregnant but names that I adore non-the-less. I have always loved unusual, creative names that you don't hear that often and that is reflected quite a lot in my list!
My 10 boys names I love but won't be using!
1. Dexter
2. Milo
3. Lucca
4. Arlo
5. Parker
6. Eden
7. River
8. Beau
9. Oakley
10. Teddy
My 10 girl names I love but won't be using!
1. Daisy
2. Willow
3. Lily
4. Bluebell
5. Blossom
6. Luna
7. Nala
8. Ava
9. Margo
10. Bella

Comments



  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts