The 2017 baby name tag!


So...this baby name tag for 2017 seems to be all over the internet right now and being the biggest baby name fanatic that I am, I thought I'd join the band wagon and do it too! It is a personal quiz originally made by a YouTuber all about unusual naming scenarios. Obviously I saved our favourite name for little Leo so that isn't on the list but here are some more of my most loved ones.

1. What's your favourite colour inspired name?
Violet- This is my beautiful baby niece's name and I think it's lovely. I also quite like Scarlet.
2. What's your favourite food inspired name?
Honey-Fearne Cotton called her little girl this a couple of years ago and I thought it was the sweetest name.
3. What's your favourite animal inspired name?
Otter- Obviously my favourite animal name is Leo but as I've already used that I tried to think of another. I've heard the name Otter and although I'd never use it as a first name I think it sounds like a cute and unusual middle name.
4. What's your guilty pleasure name?
Blossom-Less of a guilty pleasure name as I really love this but I don't think we'd ever use it.
5. What's your favourite celebrity baby name?
Dusty Rose- Frontman of Marroon 5 Adam Levine has a daughter with this name!
6. What's your favourite month name?
August- My husband's birth month and I think this is so much cooler and unusual than the normal April, May and June month names.
7. What are your favourite names for twins?
Boy/Boy- Leo&Lucca
Boy/Girl- Leo&Poppy
Girl/Girl- Maisy&Poppy
8. Name 4 children all with the same initial...
Easy! I love so many 'L' names so I'd go with Leo, Lucca, Lily & Luna.
9. What's a name already in your family?
Maisy. A beautiful girl's name that's recently made a big come back in the name list!
10. If you had to change your name to anything what would it be?
Poppy- I love this name! I was born the day after Poppy day and all of the nurses at the hospital were hinting to my mum that should be my name.


Comments

Popular Posts