SkipHop changing bag review

SkipHop changing bag review 
I felt that this was the first review that I had to do on this blog simply because this changing bag has been my holy grail new mum product. Above breast pumps, baby bouncers and even my gorgeous Britax smile, my SkipHop changing bag really is my favourite of them all. I researched and lusted over hundreds of different bags when I was pregnant with Leo but this one actually came to us as a christmas present and I couldn't be more impressed. SkipHop have an extensive website and are sold in most Mothercare and EarlyLearning centres and my model is the 'Steel Grey Deluxe' 
Size:7/10
Accessibility:9/10
Style&Design:7/10
Weight/easiness to carry:9/10
Different compartments:9/10
Total:41/50
This bag has tons of room for everything you need as a new mummy and I never leave the house without mine. Since having the baby I have abandoned all of my beautiful handbags (which I fully intend on bringing back) and replaced them with this one bag that I not only put all of Leo's bits and bobs in but mine too. 
So what's in my bag?
4xVests
10xNappies (Minimum TRUST ME)
1xMamia sensitive baby wipes
1xBepanthen nappy rash cream
1xFactor 50 Bambino Sun Cream
1xOutfit change
3xBibs
1xSpare pair of socks (I've learnt that baby's hate to keep their socks on)

Comments



  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts