Outfit of the Day


We had a family walk at Woodhall Spa last weekend (photo kindly taken by hubby!) and I thought it would be fun to do an 'Outfit of the Day' segment on this blog every now and then. It was wonderful to get away from everything and get back to nature. I love the sound of twigs crunching beneath your feet, of birds singing in the trees and I want Leo to grow up just the same.

My Outfit
Top- Cream lace shoulder sweat-NEXT £26.00
Gilet- Fur hooded navy gilet-New Look £19.99
Jeggings- Ripped knee light denim jeggings-Primark £7.99
Boots- Blush faux worker boots-Primark £14.99


My absolute favourite footwear at the moment are these 'worker style' boots from Primark. I am forever on the look out for a bargain and would never usually spend almost £15 on something from Primark but these blush boots are worth every penny and a fraction of the price of other brands. They are super comfy, cute and great for walks in the woods.

Finley's (dog) Outfit
Harness- Julius K9 harness-Red Medium-K9 £18.00
Extendable lead- Red large-Wilkinsons £7.99

If I ever did a 'Doggy must have' post then our Julius K9 harness would absolutely be top of the leader board. Before we bought this our terrier Finley was quite bad at pulling whilst on the lead and I had visions of getting dragged along by him while trying to control a pram too so we went in search of a solution. This harness came highly recommended online and we have loved it since putting it on him. It is lightweight and breathable so we have no reservations putting it on Finley even on warmer days and the dog lead attaches to a loop on the back making it almost impossible for him to pull.
Leo's Outfit
All-in-one- Blue striped onesie 0-3 months-NUTMEG by Morrisons £7.00 for 3 pack 
Pram-Britax Romer- Britax Black £199.00

Unless it's a special occasion I love to dress Leo in an all-in-one for so many reasons. This pack of 3 from Nutmeg at Morrisons are soft, long and their poppers make them easy for nappy changes and comfy for Leo to wear all day long. It was a warm summer evening so he wasn't wearing a jacket but I always have one packed in his changing bag for when the weather turns cooler. The jacket I had packed was this blue and white striped number from Joules Baby, it even has bear ears on the hood but is a little bit of a luxury item at £24.99



Comments



  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts