Magic Moments Photography



Last week marked our third wedding anniversary and I couldn't have asked for a better three years or a better husband.
This anniversary has made me fall back in love with all of our wedding photographs (of which there are MANY) as I have been scrolling through them, often at 2am when I'm feeding Leo and feel like the only person in the world that's awake!


Our photographer was Charlotte from Magic Moments photography, a Lincolnshire based miracle worker who somehow made even me look half acceptable at our wedding. She was the most chilled out, easy going and genuinely nice person we could have asked for to shoot our big day and right from the off knew she was the one for us. I love the vintage, small world theme that she managed to capture with our little barn venue and each and every frame that was taken reflected our day perfectly. Here are just a few of the hundreds of snaps that we love so dearly.


Although she was our wedding photographer, Magic Moments is probably best known around here for its newborn and family sessions. These that I've seen are nothing short of stunning and her packages that can be found at her website: http://www.charlottemaddison-photography.co.uk
 are the perfect gift for expectant mums and families alike.


Comments



  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts