Baby Buys!



I knew babies grow at an alarming rate but the phrase 'they grow up so fast' has never been more relevant than right now. Leo is growing out of his wardrobe almost daily which gives me an excellent excuse to go baby shopping (as if I really needed an excuse!), why is it that shopping for your baby is ten times more exciting than for yourself? I think it is the simple fact that EVERYTHING looks better in miniature! So I thought I would show some of the things that Leo loves wearing at the moment and also some bits he (meaning me) has his eye on.


JoJo Maman Bebe-Elephant Sleepsuit £16.99
I love this super soft, cotton sleep suit from Jojo Maman Bebe with it's sweet elephant print. I bought a lot of my maternity clothes from this website and it does the most lovely (slightly more pricey) baby clothes that I just can't resist for little Leo. This one we bought before he was born as we were expecting a much larger baby than the seven pound one that we actually got, so we purchased aged 0-3 months and although Leo is a big boy, this one still fits perfectly!




Joules-Dinosaur jacket £24.99
This jacket may be the one and only reason that I am excited for autumn to come! Our little man was a may baby and has spent his summer in vests and thin onesies to accommodate the sweltering heat so we haven't had a chance to put him in any layers yet. This jacket from Joules was kindly gifted to us and the dinosaur print is just the cutest.






Mothercare-Triceratops dungarees and body suit £19.99
What I really love about this outfit is that the top underneath is actually a body suit! There is nothing worse than dressing your little one in cute dungarees but then constantly yanking the under layer down as it rides up during the day. This also makes it easy for nappy changes and is a lovely weight for these late summer days leading into the autumn. As I'm sure you can tell I love little boys in dinosaur print which makes it my lucky day as it is a key trend in autumn/winter baby clothing!





 Marks & Spencers-5 pack printed bodysuits £15
Just like vests and sleep suits, body suits are an invaluable part of any baby's wardrobe. I dress Leo in them by themselves and put a blanket over his legs at bedtime or I'll pair them with some leggings in the daytime. They aren't the cheapest on the market but they are the nicest fabric and I love these lion safari prints!




NEXT- Fluffy penguin onesie £24.99
This is definitely one for my 'Wish list' as it is just about the cutest possible thing I could think to put our little man in. This fluffy penguin onesie will be perfect for chilly trips out in the pram and lounging about the house when I will be in my onesie too! NEXT do the nicest designs of baby clothes and their items really last the tale of time too-I know many people whose favorite NEXT items have been through 4 or 5 children and still look brand new.




River Island-Mini boys block jumper and chinos set £24.00
This knitted jumper and chino set is perfect for any winter and I love the patterns and muted colours that they've used!
                                           


Comments



  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts