Gro Egg Review

As a mummy who had her little one in the middle of a British heat wave I was constantly paranoid about the temperature in my house! I seem to have one of those homes that's warm in the summer and warm in the winter, it's just generally warm! So one of the first things I bought when we were setting up little Leo's nursery was a room thermometer. The first one I purchased was a £1 cube from IKEA, which to give it it's dues is definitely worth £1 (especially if you are putting one in every room of your house!) but didn't satisfy my motherly paranoia to it's full extent.

That's when I was I came across GroEggs! They are round, plug in room temperature monitors that are incredibly easy to read and very accurate. Each one comes with a chart for you to read so that you know what temperature is right for your baby-NHS recommend a baby between 0-6 months should be at a temperature of 20-22 degrees Celsius where possible. The monitor not only displays the current heat of the room but glows a colour:

Blue-Too cold
Yellow- Good
Orange- Good-warm
Red- Too warm

We bought our GroEgg from Amazon.co.uk for £17.99 and the set includes mains powered plug, GroEgg and instruction manual. You can also buy animal shaped shields that fit over the egg for £5.99 each to make them look much cuter and more appropriate for your nursery. The designs are Percy the Penguin, Orla the owl or Mike the monkey! We have the penguin design and I think it's the cutest!




Comments



  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts