Review-Nuby Natural Touch bottles


Review
Nuby Natural Touch Bottles 4x £4.62 Boots

This is a post that I was going to wait to write when I have been using the bottles longer and can give a more accurate review of how good they are but at the minute these are on offer at BOOTS for four bottles for just £4.62 so I would HIGHLY recommend getting them while they are still in stock!
Leo has been a breast fed baby since birth and for me I have been so lucky that I was able to do that and that he took to it like a duck to water when I know that so many mums are not so lucky. Now that he is nearing his six month milestone he is also enjoying a bottle a bit more and I have found this brand simply the best. I must use Nuby for 90% of Leo's little bits and bobs, we have teethers, rings, toys, dummies, soother chews...you name it we probably have it! And so when I saw that these bottles were on offer I decided I owed it to the company to buy them too...


What can I say? they are natural touch and specially developed breast shaped teats that mean that it wasn't a big transition for Leo to adapt to at all. The silicone is super soft and they are very durable and survive many sterilising sessions and bottle washes. 
Design:8/10 (I love this design, it's the space and adventure edition)
Capacity: 270ml approx 9oz 
Suitability for BF babies: 9/10
Value: 10/10
Teat: 9/10
Quality: 7/10


Comments

Popular Posts