Review-Gracco metro pushchair


Product Review- Gracco Metro Pushchair

As we near our first experience travelling with a baby and as Leo is fast growing out of his travel system we decided to invest in a new pushchair for the little man! I think pushchairs are so individual and really wanted to have a look around at reviews and research exactly what we wanted. Leo's current Britax pram is still very much going and is great when I need to just clip his car seat in and out for those little trips but he is at that age now when he likes to sit up and take in his surroundings more now. His new gracco metro pushchair allows him to sit up and look around and is so much more practical and simple for me! I absolutely love this. 
I fell in love with the design straight away as it has a metro 'tourist' print along the hood and seat and is that little bit different from the standard black prams. However, the two things that I really love about it is that it is so much narrower than our previous one which makes shopping so much easier for me. And secondly is how blooming EASY it is to collapse and assemble, literally a monkey could do it!!

Design: 10/10 I love it!
Durability: 6/10
Size: 9/10
Ease: 10/10
Storage: 7/10
Frame: 7/10
Fabric: 9/10


Comments

Popular Posts