Back to TurtleTots!


So, today after two months off for the summer holidays Leo and I returned to TurtleTots for a new term. I have taken him a couple of times myself over the summer but each time that I did so he wasn't in the best mood so I was really nervous about taking him back and him having a tantrum or just hating it. I feel like he's changed so much just in a couple of weeks. Two weeks ago he could stand by himself but he had no interest in walking (why walk when you can crawl eh?) and now he is full-fledged walking around dragging me behind him, it still absolutely amazes me. However, despite all of these changes Leo's chilled, fun loving personality is still very much the same and he is the happiest little guy! And thankfully this happiness included this morning when we went to our morning swim class. 
...Can I just say how cheeky this photo of little Leo is?! This was him breaking into someone else's locker whilst I was trying to get changed whilst entertaining a one year old! Amazing!

They do a lot of songs at Turtletots as well as the exercises and have new themes each term. Last time it was all turtle and sea related with some really cute songs that would stick in my mind for literally weeks, I would find myself humming them at work! This term it is all about Ben and Holly. Now, Lee-lee is still a bit young to really appreciate kids TV although he is very (VERY) partial to Postman Pat (my savior when Leo's in a grumpy mood) but I have heard of Ben and Holly. They are fairies living in a magical kingdom so all of the songs and little tasks today were centered around that. It is all to do with Splash some noise which is a really great thing for a really great cause. This September, Turtle Tots have once again partnered with Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom and are aiming to smash last year's total of £54,000 for Global’s Make Some Noise through hosting very splashy “Splash Some Noise” Turtle Tots classes! I was extra impressed by our (ever so lovely) instructor Nikkole who wore red face paint and elf ears for the whole thing! It made for an extra nice class as we splashed and played and just had a really nice time with the babies. It was another nice touch that Leo got a certificate for participating in the splash time today, he has never got anything before and it's lovely to pin up on the fridge!

Me and Leo go to OneLife Gym at Sleaford for their baby 3 class at 9:30am on a Friday morning!

Comments

Popular Posts